Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Speaking of Berger..., by Rock

How special is this? A mobile update  from Noah Wyle's bed! He has left to take a final and I get to stay here and "sleep" until I go to work. Instead I am updating.

Despite multiple sporting events being on last night, I took him up on his offer to come over after work last night. We finished the movie we had started the other night, made out, and cuddled. I remarked that we were kind of doing things backwards: went straight to just hanging out and fooling around and then promising to come back to the "dates."

I also admitted that I felt way more comfortable with him on a second date than I should, as witnessed by walking in the door and hands being all over him right away. He admitted this was true for him as well.

Then we headed to bed and things started to get steamy. We talked about what was going to happen and we agreed that not much.

Then we got naked anyway and decided that sex was going to happen.

And then it got awkward. By his own admission, it had been a long time for him (Two years! Cannot imagine.). Enter pressure on me. It also became clear that he was focusing more on everything going right on the sex side of it and kind of disconnected emotionally. Which didn't work well for me.

Needless to say, the sex wasn't great.

Tangent: shirts off, we are more comparable than I thought. I know bringing this up makes me incredibly vain but it is more so you don't think I am with some Adonis. His body is still better than mine but yeah.

But back to the sex, without details it was just not what I was hoping for. Sure it wasn't for him either. But we both got off and got to bed, once we realized his comforter was down and making me cough and replaced it.

And I was immediately worried that he sex wasn't great. But with him not going up to bat for so long at least we got the first time out of the way and can just go to town next time.

I was of course thinking of Berger and Carrie. As long as it doesn't end with a post-it break-up we should be okay.

If the blow jobs this morning were any indication we should be fine.

2 comments:

  1. I love how Berger keeps coming up!

    Don’t sweat the sex thing. I’ve rarely had a perfect first kiss/grope/whatever with someone I liked and wanted to see again. The stakes are higher. There are nerves involved. Even if it hasn’t been a while for either of you, it’s still awkward because you really like each other and you want things to go well. Just relax and get to know each other.

    Inspired by your last post, I was listening to “Moving Too Fast” from The Last Five Years this morning. Some relationships DO move faster than others—there are a lot of factors involved. And it’s fun to get swept away. Just keep an eye on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I feel like first kisses are often telling, but yeah sex can get messy. There will be a round two.

    And yeah, we will just see where it goes. It will be nice to be out with him and not just at his place talking and watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete