Saturday, February 26, 2011

3 of 3, by Rock

First an addendum to date #2, we've continued chatting and texting- he's even helping me get a job at his company. Hopefully he feels the platonic friend vibes as well, I think he does, but I'm a little concerned that he doesn't.

Date #3 was so awkward. A lot of awkward pauses. He definitely showed up wanting to not like me. I even texted Doris that I was going to put in my hour and go. Then we kept drinking and kept drinking and then all of a sudden we were making out in this straight bar. We went our separate ways, no talking or texting since. We might be at the same event tonight. But there's definitely no future there. Even if the trashy PDA was fun.

I got the FedEx box full of my clothes from 2.0 today. I texted him a thank you, he texted back that he hoped I had a good birthday. Maybe there will be a little more closure now that I have my stuff back, though I fear he might be at the event tonight as well.

The search continues. Also supposed to see The Faux Spaniard again on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you two! I found your blog via a link in a comment on jezebel and must say I'm really digging it. I'll keep reading and rooting for ya both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SomeXsBlue! Thanks for the positive feedback! Keep reading, commenting, and tell your friends! Hope you enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete