Sunday, April 17, 2011

Eh, by Rock

So this guy that I had been talking to on Grindr for some time came over to watch a movie last night.

I really don't like when people explain the joke in their laughter. Like "Oh he lent her his pink shirt earlier. Hahaha." Or THE WORST: "No one would ever say that. Hahaha." Yes. That's why it's funny.

But anyways we started fooling around a little and it could have gone one of two ways: He was cute enough, and I could have totally hit that for the easy win, but I wasn't really feeling it and didn't really want to see him again.

While he was grinding on me I had this flashback to the first time 2.0 and I fooled around and I got a bit nostalgic. Then I had this GIANT COME-TO-JESUS MOMENT OF CLARITY. The ONLY thing special about 2.0 is how I felt about him. He was pretty average with his own set of flaws (and yes, strengths. He wasn't awful). But I was crazy about him. THAT'S what made him special.

And since I wasn't crazy about this one I told him "we should be good" and that "I had to be up early in the morning." He left before clothes came off.

I'm learning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, I HATE "no one would ever say that." It's called screenwriting. It's called entertainment. It's called suspension of disbelief.

    That is a MAJOR 2.0 revelation and I am proud of you. We are both learning!

    ReplyDelete