Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Really Miss Sleeping, by Rock

Yesterday I was doing some quick matches on OKCupid when I rated this hot guy with the most amazing nose (don't laugh) a 5. I don't do that often. I quickly got a message that he rated me highly as well, followed by a message asking me if I would want to grab a drink sometime. I'm not used to being out right away, I know Doris kind of hates it, but I didn't mind the directness because he was so cute. I told him my schedule was crazy, but if he was patient, I totally would like to grab a drink soon. I gave him my number and soon got a text apologizing for being forward, but would I like to grab a drink that night seeing as he was leaving for out of town the next day. Sure, I said.

We met after work at a relaxed wine bar. We had a pretty good time. I was pretty tired and felt particularly inarticulate. I walked him home and was invited upstairs where we watched a tiny bit of tv. It was clear he didn't want a kiss good night, but did want me to text him when I got home. Which I did, saying that I was intrigued and wouldn't mind a round two. I didn't get a response. Which I didn't lose sleep about.

The Couple also texted me during the day yesterday to make plans for this weekend. I also suggested that they come into my work for drinks and dessert. They did. It was kind of odd to serve them and flirt with both of them, but it was super nice of them to visit. We have plans for Sunday. Not sure exactly what is going on here.

Tonight was round two with Charlie. I can't put my finger on this one. Looks wise, he is a cute little guy but so not my type. Still I can't help but think he's adorable when I'm around him. He's funny, articulate, clever, likes a lot of the same things as me. We have a good time.

Tonight we went to get pizza and ice cream before coming back to my place to watch Survivor (like I said, we're both obsessed). We were sitting very close on the couch and soon after the show ended we were kissing and things got very heated. I picked him up carried him to my bed and we started taking each other's clothes off.

Normally here I would want to have a talk about how far things were going to go or make some excuse about how I usually don't do this (lie) or blah. This time I simply said, "I trust that you'll let me know if I go too far" to which he replied, "Same goes for you."

And he did stop me before it went all the way, but it was fun to toss him around a while and be aggressive. There was definitely a sexual connection there.

He has class in the morning and couldn't stay the night this time, but there are plans for a sleepover next time.

He tried to do the whole "I usually don't go that far" act and I just said "There was a connection, we acted on it, we had a good time. It's all good on my end."

So Charlie, The Couple, the guy from the bar the other night that I'm supposed to grab coffee with, and then there's another guy I've been messaging on OKCupid that I am intrigued by and want to meet. I am feeling a little overwhelmed.

1 comment:

  1. I like a good nose. :)

    You two interacted on Quick Match. It's little, but it's something.

    You are getting way more action than I and it's so not fair. I know, I know, I need to put in the time. It's just been a busy few weeks.

    And as for the whole "I don't usually go that far" argument, I'll quote a bad seventies song and say "My motto's always been when it's right, it's right."

    ReplyDelete