Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The beginning of it all, by Rock

10:06p- Two beers in (for me anyway), Doris and I have decided to start our profiles on OKCupid tonight.

10:07p- I love that when I select that my orientation is gay, the slogan changes from "The Best Dating Site on Earth" to "The Best Gay Dating Site on Earth." Also, the avatar is somewhat stylish.

10:10p- The user name I really wanted is too long.

10:20p- Finally settled on something. Yes, it took ten minutes.

10:26p- OMG. It's being a tool as I try to upload pictures.

10:34p- I really don't want to say how much money I make. Not that I'm not okay with that. Just really?

10:43p- These questions are all purposely vague, which THROWS ME FOR A LOOP.

11:10p- I filled out all of the essay questions and stats. Pretty sure I come off as an asshole. Which, let's face it, is probably how I've come across on this blog so far. Also already got an email that someone gave me four or five stars on quick match.

11:18p- Answered 25 questions. Time to play some "My Best Face." Because I'm curious.

11:36p- Going through QuickMatch. Good lord, there are a lot of not attractive people looking for love.

11:49p- Sent a message. Not to the weirdo who messaged me.

12:17a- That site is addicting. Signing off for a little Netflix Streaming before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment