Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tapas and Dirty, Rotten, Thieving Gypsies, by Rock


First of all, a big hey-o to our new followers! Thanks for joining us. If we're being awesome or assholes, please let us know in the comments. Also, spread the word if you are liking our adventures.

Secondly, I'm afraid that my posts are going to start getting really annoying. I know there are blogs for STFU, Marrieds and STFU, Parents; is there also a STFU, Gay Guys Who Start Dating Blogs to Chronicle Their Dating Mis-Adventures and Then Find an Amazing Guy Right Off The Bat? Because if there is I'm in danger of being admitted.

I met 2.0 at his place and we went and ate tapas. We went back to his place and cuddled and made out and watched Strangers With Candy. I thought he never looked more adorable than when he was imitating Jerri Blank learning how to read.

We fell asleep on the couch, and before you know it, it's 2a. I was invited to stay. Clothes stayed on. I stayed on first base, only flirting with stealing second. When we woke up, he called in late to work so we could continue to make out.

A few of my friends think it's odd how little we've fooled around. I'm not concerned. It did cross my mind that maybe he's waiting to tell me about some STI, but I really just think he's old-fashioned.

Which is fine. It honestly is. I'll have sex on the first date or I'll have sex on the seventh. I enjoy sex, sex is important, but even with as important as it is, I know we'll get around to it, I know it'll be awesome, and I'm not concerned.

I was thinking about it last night, if clothes came off, it would be a lot of "is this okay?" and "is this too far?" and "how are you doing?" Saving it all for when we're completely ready to not just ready to make it to third but all the way home is going to allow us to completely trust each other and enjoy every second.

I would also like to remind Doris that per our agreement she has two days to go on a date or else we have to go to a straight bar and I have to play wingman. Doris. Get on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment