Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Fun With Messages!, by Doris

While Rock's been in woo woo loveland with 2.0, I have been messaged by various jackasses on the ol' OKC. Why is it that every dude who deigns to message me first is so repugnant?

He said:
hows my future wifey doing besides gorgeous? :-) [sic]

I said:
Trying to decide which is more horrifying: your lack of apostrophes or your use of the word "wifey."

He said:
why did i want . . . to scream "hooray for boobies" when i viewed your profile . . . oh yeah that's right ;)

I said:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Good luck finding someone that actually works on.

NOTE TO MEN ON OKCUPID: Cutesy-pie emoticons do not excuse bad punctuation/grammar, sexual harassment, or the word "wifey." Come ON.

Well, New Year's Eve is upon us: hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Come tomorrow, I'll be the gal at yoga class with a genuine grin on my face, because I have this to come home to:



OK, on the Inception DVD. Still counts!

Speaking of cuties on film, this video goes out to a very special gay who just got laid. Rock-N-Rolla (see what I did there?), this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment