Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crazy, by Rock

So a problem that EE#6 might have compounded that I wasn't too aware of is that I am borderline crazy paranoid that 2.0...

...is getting irritated with me.
...doesn't like me as much.
...is regretting inviting me on the trip but feels trapped now that tickets are bought.

I have to trust that he's filling me in on how he's feeling, and if he's pretending that everything is good when it isn't, that's on him. In other words...

SETTLE DOWN, CRAZY, AND ENJOY THE RIDE.


2 comments:

  1. My darling Rock,

    What are you doing? What, what, WHAT are you doing?

    Once the honeymoon phase is over, like any other couple, you two will have plenty to be neurotic about.

    So don't invent reasons to be neurotic now.

    Love your sassy straight friend,
    Doris

    P.S. You're a stupid bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for sure. I'm totally just calling myself out on my issues. I'm keeping them in check fairly well. If not, instead of blogging about it, I would have sent him a "Is everything okay?" text. Which I didn't. Because that would be stupid. Because everything is okay. :)

    Off to go get laid again!

    ReplyDelete